2020 Coronis Christmas Appeal
It goes without saying that 2020 has been a difficult year for many communities across Australia, so this Christmas the team at Coronis thought we would support The Salvation Army Christmas Food Drive.
Unfortunately, it is becoming increasingly clear that many families are going to struggle to have even a modest celebration... so our support is more important than ever before.
This Christmas, the Salvation Army is aiming to provide 160,000 meals and more than 64,000 hampers and vouchers to individuals and families in need.
So let's do what we can and help make Christmas a little brighter for those less fortunate.
Here’s what you need to know.
- All donations need to be delivered to your closest Coronis Hub by December 12 so we can deliver them to the Salvation Army in time for them to be distributed before Christmas.
- Coronis Lutwyche Hub: 532 Lutwyche Road, Lutwyche, QLD 4030
- Coronis North Hub: 613a Robinson Road, Aspley, QLD 4034
- Coronis Forest Lake Hub: Shop 3B, The Forest Lake Village Shopping Centre, Forest Lake, QLD 4078
- Coronis Sunshine Coast Hub: 7/9 Nicklin Way, Minyama, QLD 4575
- Coronis Moreton Bay & Peninsula Hub: 9c/4-8 Burke Cres, North Lakes, QLD 4509
- Coronis Coorparoo Hub: 211 Old Cleveland Road, Coorparoo, QLD 4151
- Coronis Springwood Hub: Suite 2, 3374 Pacific Highway, Springwood, QLD 4127
- Coronis Toowoomba Hub: 1C The Mills Precinct, 275-279 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350
- All items need to have long expiry dates and be non-perishable, new and unopened.
- Anyone can donate and we encourage all of our tenants, landlords, buyers, sellers and partners to participate. Every item will help a family in need.
Suitable items to donate
- Puddings, cakes, mince pies, shortbread
- Long-life cream, custard
- Snacks (biscuits, chips, chocolates, lollies)
- Table décor (bonbons, decorations, tablecloths, napkins)
Tinned foods (Please ensure they are ring-pull tins only)
- Meats or fish
- Meals (baked beans, spaghetti)
- Pasta sauces
- Pre-prepared rice meals
- Curry and stir-fry sauces
- Meal kits
- Breakfast cereal
- Spreads and jams
- Savoury biscuits
- Packet of jelly
- Liquid gravy
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate
- Long-life milk or juices
- Iced tea
- Baby food
Cleaning and hygiene items
- Personal toiletries like soap, shampoo, toothpaste, hairbrush or toilet paper
- Cleaning products like a multipurpose cleaner, dish detergent or washing powder
- Baby care items
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the team on 3105 5777