5 Reasons You Should Invest In Gold Coast Property
There’s no surprise why one million international visitors arrive and stay in the Gold Coast every year, and more than half a million Australians call it home.
Gold Coat’s unique skyline welcomed millions of visitors for the 2018 Commonwealth Games this year, solidifying its position as a prestigious Australian City.
Yes, the sun and sand are good enough reasons to visit the Gold Coast, but here are another 5 reasons you should invest in Gold Coast property right now.
- Commonwealth Games Investment. More than $5 billion worth of public or private investment was recently completed.
- An ever-evolving skyline. While there are a number of impressive high rises, there are several more planned to meet growing demand
- Infrastructure and Transport. Extensive urban planning of the Gold Coast has ensured its growth will be well serviced by efficient transport.
- Tourism. Both domestic and international visitors has been the backbone of the Gold Coast since 1925 and its not slowing down any time soon as it continues to attract 13 million visitors per year.
- Attractions. From theme parks to world heritage listed rainforests, the Gold Coast has it all at your (investment) doorstep.
Take a look at Coronis' available properties or development projects currently available on the Gold Coast with Coronis.
Interested to know what your home or investment property is worth? Download your free property report here.