Coronis Bracken Ridge crowned Team of the Year
Coronis Bracken Ridge was crowned Team of the Year last night at Coronis’ Annual Awards at The W in Brisbane.
Managing Director Andrew Coronis said the Awards were the best night of the year, with everyone across the company’s 26 offices plus their partners in the one room celebrating success.
“Congratulations to all of our winners in the 19 categories, I couldn’t be prouder of everything they have achieved this past year and the contributions they have made to their teams.
“I was extremely proud to present the coveted Tim O’Neill award to my long-time friend, Anthony Hunt, who’s been with Coronis for 15 years now… this award is voted for by the company and recognises someone who is the epitome of our culture and selflessly supports their team professionally and personally, so it was an honour to present that to Anthony.
“It was also a lot of fun to announce our second Centurion Club, who’ll be flying to Singapore with me for an all-expenses paid holiday in October... these guys smashed their PBs in FY18 so this our way of saying thank you!”
Coronis Bracken Ridge Sales Manager Dion Saab was the major winner of the night, walking away with three trophies out of the five categories he was nominated for including Excellence in Customer Service and Leader of the Year in addition to Team of the Year.
“Wow, what a night!” Mr Saab said. “I wasn’t expecting that but I’m beyond excited and humbled to have won, especially Team of the Year. There was some strong competition to win that one but I know how hard the team worked throughout the year... they really put in a solid effort so it’s wonderful to have that recognised.
“We’ve already hit the ground running in FY19 so hopefully we’ll be up on stage this next year as well.”
2018 CORONIS ANNUAL AWARDS WINNERS:
- Team Of The Year: Coronis Bracken Ridge
- Leader Of Year: Dion Saab
- Tim O'Neill Trophy: Anthony Hunt
- Sales Person Of The Year - Highest Fee Written: Alexandra Porter
- Salesperson Of The Year - Most Listings Sold: Richard Jones
- Property Manager Of The Year: Cathie Pilton
- Business Development Manager Of The Year: Jessica Cleveland
- Finance Person Of The Year: Mathew Crossley
- Conveyancer Of The Year: Otto Fischer
- Excellence In Customer Service: Dion Saab
- Property Management Rookie Of The Year: Rebekah Stott
- Sales Rookie Of The Year: Warren Bennett
- Simon Cox Property Management Improver Of The Year: Lauren Coote
- Sales Improver Of The Year: Richard Jones
- Finance Improver Of The Year: David French
- Property Management Assistant Of The Year: Chelsea Howard
- Support Person Of The Year: Rhodri Matthews
- Support Team Of The Year: Marketing
- Administrator Of The Year: Karin Bendels
Watch all action of Coronis Annual Awards below...
A big shout out to all our sponsors who made the night possible - REA, DC Electrical and A Grade Plumbing.
Once again, congratulations to all of the above Award winners, the whole team couldn’t be prouder of you!