Coronis North Lakes named Team of the Year at 2019 Coronis Annual Awards
Coronis hosted their Annual Awards on Saturday, 27 July at the River City’s newest hotspot, Howard Smith Wharves, where they celebrated the achievements of FY19 and recognised the company’s top agents, property managers, mortgage brokers and support staff.
Managing Director Andrew Coronis said the Coronis Annual Awards was their night of nights and a great opportunity to acknowledge the team’s achievements but also come together as a family, catch up and celebrate in style.
“Congratulations to all our winners who worked tirelessly this past year to achieve such incredible results in what has been a challenging market…I couldn’t be prouder of them and their resilience and commitment to customer service,” Mr Coronis said.
“I love nothing more than seeing our team grow personally and professionally and awarding new winners across our 20 categories every year… it shows how much fire and determination our team has to consistently improve and take their career to the next level which is what we’re all about.
“For example our North Lakes team, who were crowned 2019 Team of The Year, have had an outstanding 12 months working collaboratively, supporting each other through referred business and most importantly, delivering world class customer service to each and every client.
“Together they sold 142 properties during FY19 worth almost $70 million and grew their rental portfolio to more than 500 properties. What an incredible achievement… I am so proud of them.
“I’d also like to thank all of our event sponsors for their support and our emcee for the evening, Sylvia Jefferies who flew back to her home town for the weekend to host our event.”
Coronis North Lakes Leader Chris Rhode, who also won Leader of the Year, said how honoured the team were to take out the major award of the night.
“We’re so proud to win Team of the Year, we have an incredible group of people in our office who have really dug deep and given there all this year so to win this award is the icing on the cake, especially when you consider the calibre of the teams we were up against,” Mr Rhode said.
“At the beginning of FY19, we said we wanted to win Team of the Year so to see all our hard work pay off and hit that goal together is just amazing.
“We couldn’t have achieved this without the support of our families, the North Lakes community and all our clients so I want to say a big thank you to all them."
2019 CORONIS ANNUAL AWARDS WINNERS:
• Team Of The Year: Coronis North Lakes
• Tim O'Neill Trophy: Helen Reber (Coronis HQ)
• Leader Of The Year: Chris Rhode (Coronis North Lakes)
• Hall of Fame Inductees: Helen Reber, Tracey Kelly, Allison Gilbert, Randall Beecham and Natasha Shaw
• Sales Person Of The Year - Most Listings Sold: Dion Saab (Coronis Bracken Ridge)
• Sales Person Of The Year - Highest Fee Written: Dion Saab (Coronis Bracken Ridge)
• Property Manager Of The Year: Celeste Dwyer (Coronis Bracken Ridge)
• Property Management Assistant Of The Year: Kelsi Carroll (Coronis Bracken Ridge)
• Business Development Manager Of The Year: Alex Gonsalves (Coronis Stafford)
• Allied Business Of The Year: Coronis Conveyancing
• Finance Person Of The Year: Mathew Crossley (Coronis Toowong)
• Conveyancer Of The Year: Allie Crean (Coronis HQ)
• Sales Improver Of The Year: Michael Power (Coronis North Lakes)
• Simon Cox Property Management Improver Of The Year: Amy King (Coronis Kelvin Grove)
• Finance Improver Of The Year: Matthew Goodyear (Coronis Caloundra)
• Sales Rookie Of The Year: Nathan Christmas (Coronis Mooloolaba)
• Property Management Rookie Of The Year: Jessica Plant (Coronis Aspley)
• Administrator Of The Year: Karin Bendels (Coronis Mooloolaba)
• Support Team Of The Year: Coronis Concierge
• Support Person Of The Year: Emily Kuhn (Coronis HQ)
• Excellence In Customer Service: Lisa Bright (Coronis Coorparoo)