Greater Brisbane Lockdown - 29 March 2021
Here at Coronis, we have the best interests of our team, clients and community at heart.
As you would be aware by now the Greater Brisbane Region including Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Logan, Ipswich and Redlands will enter lockdown from Monday, 29 March at 5pm until Thursday night (or otherwise advised).
Based on the advice from the Queensland Government, and in the best interests of everyone, our team has cancelled all forms of inspections and face to face appointments until Saturday 3 April (or until further advised). This includes open homes, private inspections, routine inspections, auctions and property appraisals.
Pre-settlement inspections, building and pest inspections and valuations will proceed as scheduled as contractual obligations need to be met as part of the settlement process.
Rental property vacates and entries will also proceed this week as scheduled as housing is considered an essential service.
In regards to property maintenance, urgent jobs will continue to be prioritised and seen to, however all other jobs will need to be rescheduled with the relevant tradespeople.
Please note our team will also commence working remotely as of Monday, 29 March and therefore the following Coronis Hubs will be closed during the lockdown:
- Coronis Moreton Bay & Peninsula: 9c/4-8 Burke Cres, North Lakes QLD 4509
- Coronis North: 613A Robinson Rd W, Aspley QLD 4034
- Coronis Edge: 532 Lutwyche Rd, Lutwyche QLD 4030
- Coronis Forest Lake: The Forest Lake Village Shopping Centre, 3b/235 Forest Lake Blvd, Forest Lake QLD 4078
- Coronis Coorparoo: 211 Old Cleveland Rd, Coorparoo QLD 4151
- Coronis Springwood: 1/3374 Pacific Hwy, Springwood QLD 4127
At this stage, our Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast Hubs will continue to operate as per usual.
Our entire team is fully equipped to work remotely and will continue to be available to answer all phone calls and emails, therefore if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.