Greater Brisbane Lockdown - COVID19 Update
Here at Coronis, we have the best interests of our team, clients and community at heart.
As you would be aware by now Brisbane, Moreton, Logan and the Redlands will enter lockdown from 6pm tonight, Friday 8 January until Monday, 11 January 6pm.
Based on the advice from the Queensland Government, and in the best interests of everyone, all forms of inspections and face to face appointments have been cancelled until Tuesday, 12 January (or until further advised). This includes open homes, routine inspections, pre-settlement inspections, building and pest inspections, appraisals and valuations.
Furthermore, the following Coronis Hubs will be closed during this period however all of our team will be available to assist you virtually including our sales, property management, conveyancing and finance teams.
- Coronis Moreton Bay & Peninsula: 9c/4-8 Burke Cres, North Lakes QLD 4509
- Coronis North: 613A Robinson Rd W, Aspley QLD 4034
- Coronis Edge: 532 Lutwyche Rd, Lutwyche QLD 4030
- Coronis Forest Lake: The Forest Lake Village Shopping Centre, 3b/235 Forest Lake Blvd, Forest Lake QLD 4078
- Coronis Inner South: 211 Old Cleveland Rd, Coorparoo QLD 4151
- Coronis Springwood: 1/3374 Pacific Hwy, Springwood QLD 4127
At this stage, our Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast Hubs will continue to operate as per usual.
Our team will continue to answer all phone calls and emails, therefore if you have any questions about a property, please do not hesitate to reach out.