Helpful hints to successfully sell your house.
To most of us, home is the biggest asset we have so when it comes to selling it makes sense to do everything in your power to maximize the sale price.
Here’s five helpful hints to ensure you get the most out of the sale.
- Your Real Estate Agent. Choose 3 or 4 agents who have a good track record in your area, make a short list of agents from quality agencies and get to know them. Find the agent you feel most comfortable working with and feel you can genuinely trust them.
- Street Appeal. Make sure your home is pleasing to the eye from the street – both day and night. A coat of paint, external lights all working, blinds and curtains aesthetically appealing and if there are leaves in gutters or guttering needs replaced, consider having it done too.
- The Yard. Trim the garden, put in place fresh mulch, cut back trees and remove dead palm fronds, mow and edge the lawn and water the garden to ensure your garden looks green and happy.
- Declutter, Declutter, Declutter. The general rule for a homes internal presentation is " less is more" . Declutter and make rooms look spacious, have cupboards and pantry tidy.
- Clean up. Hire a storage space to put the excess items a family has in the house. Gym sets, push bikes, the spare bed, the old desk, Suitcases that are under beds. They can all go into hiding while the house is on the market.
Thinking of selling? Coronis can help. Coronis' sales team are unparalleled when it comes to getting you results. On average, we sell at a quicker rate and higher price than any other sales team. But what sets us apart more than anything is our customer service. Contact your local Coronis office today and find out for yourself.