Stylish, practical and with lovely open features, this unit includes:
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe and study nook
- Substantial open living space with high ceilings and lovely natural light
- Stone benchtops to galley kitchen, gas cooking and cleverly designed storage
- Contemporary bathroom with stylish modern shower and vanity fittings
- European laundry with dryer
- Spacious private courtyard with convertible private al fresco area or added internal space unique to the ground floor location
- Extras include security intercom, basement parking, ducted air conditioning and more!
Additional common areas complete with a rooftop featuring veggie gardens, BBQ facilities, and district views. Easy access to the shopping Village, Rail all only a short stroll away. Minutes to the M5 provides a quick journey to Sydney CBD and airport, register now to view!
Pets may be allowed at this property.
Four weeks bond and two weeks rent in advance will be required at this property, with rent payable via direct debit.
View this lovely home? Submit your details by email by clicking the button in this advertisement and you will receive an invitation to register by email and text, or suggest your preferred time to view