Positioned within the highly sought after Double One3 residences, this top floor apartment #709 showcases 138 sqm of open plan living. An ideal northern aspect captures natural light and breezes. From the moment you step inside, this immaculately presented two-bedroom apartment is sure to impress!
Cleverly designed, this beautifully appointed and finished penthouse apartment captures the inner-city living at its finest. The elevated position provides stunning views from the entertainer-size balcony overlooking the historic Teneriffe Cannery and Woolstore; Teneriffe Hill; and across the river to Bulimba, Hawthorne, the Gateway Bridge and Portside.
This stunning fully furnished apartment features:
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas equipped with quality furnishings and Smart TV
• Full height glazing capturing the city skyline and river view
• Kitchen equipped with German quality Neff appliances including a built-in microwave, dishwasher and oven
• Both bedrooms, kitchen and living area (fitted with fly screens) open directly onto the balcony
• Queen size bed in each bedroom
• Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
• Glamorous ensuite with dual basins
• Premium tile throughout all living and dining areas
• Separate laundry room
• Ample storage throughout
• 1-2 car spaces
DoubleOne3 is near-new and positioned in an enviable location right in the hub of Brisbane's inner city. The building provides: secured under cover parking with ample visitor parking; well-appointed bicycle storage and a unique rooftop terrace with BBQ facilities and 270-degree views across Teneriffe, Newstead, Hamilton, Bulimba, the River and the CBD.
Public Transport is at your doorstep, with the City Cat and Glider and Buzz bus services. Or walk, ride, or scooter via the riverside walking/bicycle path, and enjoy the river breeze.
This location delivers easy access to New Farm, Teneriffe, Newstead and Bulimba. Specialty food shops, supermarkets, health and fitness centres, pet care, and much more. Everything an urban resident could hope for, just a short walk to James Street, Gasworks, New Farm Park, The Powerhouse and the Brisbane River, and so close to the CBD.
This is a unique property and your opportunity to reside in the hottest precinct in Brisbane!
WE WANT TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AND KEEP YOU INFORMED AND UPDATED ON ANY INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS, AS HOMES WILL ONLY BE OPENED IF WE HAVE REGISTERED ATTENDEES.