Impeccably positioned in a quiet "no traffic" street and close to quality schools & shops, I proudly present to you this surprising & well-rounded family gem!
Brilliantly set in a south-west facing position close to shops & transport in the leafy side of Bray Park, this home is just minutes-walk from shops, schools and rail transport and minutes-drive to the highway.
The home has been well maintained, but still has many original features that will appeal to buyers looking to add value immediately. Ready to move into or rent out, this home will appeal to buyers who appreciate generous proportions and a practical open plan layout.
Set on a large 617m2 block the backyard provides plenty of space for children and pets, plus covered accommodation for two cars, but plenty of room to add sheds, etc.
If potential and position are paramount to you, this is your rare chance to secure a blue-chip property in one of Brisbane's high growth pockets!
* Absolute priceless location to bring up the family, only a pebbles throw to the Marketplace Shopping complex, Strathpine West State School and Bray Park State High School
* Situated in a highly sought after & whisper quiet street of Bray Park
* Positioned only 100m from tranquil Odempa Park
* Surprising family home - much more than first meets the eye
* Meticulously maintained & much-loved property
* Air-Conditioned open plan lounge/dining area
* Large separate living & outdoor entertaining areas
* Spick & span kitchen with plenty of bench space & new oven & rangehood
* Spacious 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
* Plenty of room for side-access & a shed
* Close to Bray Park train station - a convenient & direct line to the CBD in 30 mins
* Pebbles throw to quality schools, Marketplace shopping complex & all necessary amenities
* 2 mins from the highly regarded Genesis College
* 7 min drive to the new University under construction at Petrie
* 5 min drive to tranquil Lake Samsonvale
* 611m2 useable block allotment
This is a "must-inspect" house for buyers with a keen eye to get on to the property ladder, renovate or develop to add value and profit sometime in the future.
A potential rental estimate of $370 - $390 per week has been appraised.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.