If you want to live in a prime location where you are close to public transport, with close proximity Carseldine train station and local bus services then look no further.
This property is ready to cater for the whole family! It's fully fenced which is perfect for the family that has young children or pets.
This home truly features it all and lends itself to a fantastic lifestyle on the parklands. Don't delay make an appointment to view today!
* Open plan tiled lounge and dining room with air-conditioning and plenty of natural light.
* Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric cooktop, stainless steel oven and
plenty of bench space.
* The second lounge is carpeted and has access to the undercover alfresco from the sliding door.
* Parents will love the large air-conditioned master bedroom with walk in robe and modern
* Each of the other three family bedrooms can fit queen beds and have fans lights and built-in
* The family bathroom has a bath for the kids and an extra large shower.
* Private and fully fenced backyard that has ample room for a garden shed and trampoline.
* Water tank plumbed to the toilets and laundry.
* Laundry with storage.
* Double garage with remote control door.
* Located in a lovely estate with a great kids playground, dog park and ¼ basketball court.
Close to a number of Private and Public Schools & Daycare centres. The bus on Lacey Road is within 500m from the home (Route 329) and it is only 3km to the Carseldine Train Station.
Conveniently positioned close to Bracken Ridge and Carseldine Chase Shopping centres as well as Bunnings. An easy 20 minutes drive to the Airport and quick access to the motorway either North or South.
Book in your appointment with Cara Bergmann on 0423 057 522 today and discover the ambiance of this great design.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.