Situated on 601 square metres this home has one of the most sought after addresses in the area. Surrounded by similar contemporary residences and only minutes from schools, shopping and amenities, playgrounds, public transport and bushland, this is an immaculately presented contemporary haven in the coveted Atrium Way enclave in Everton Hills.
Enter the home and the striking, stylish dark timber-look flooring gives you a sense of modern luxury whilst guiding you to the open plan living area and modern, well-appointed galley kitchen. Plantation shutters complete the fresh, contemporary look. From here, step out to the covered alfresco dining and sitting area and enjoy the established gardens.
As you step inside again it is also apparent that this home boasts an extremely functional, single-level floor plan perfect for easy family living, retirees and investors alike. With multiple living areas including a media room, playroom/rumpus room, combined lounge, kitchen and dining, along with master suite and ensuite, three additional bedrooms and a separate study, there is room for everyone and everything!
Accommodation and Features
• Modern galley kitchen featuring stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, 90cm oven with gas stovetop
• Multiple living areas including TV/media room and kid's playroom
• Spacious Study
• Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• 3 additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom
• Plantation shutters throughout living area
• Three car garage offering internal entry to the home
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Timber bi-fold doors leading out to the private alfresco entertaining area
• Security Screens
• Fully fenced backyard
• 5000L water tank
• Garden Shed
Everton Hills is located approximately 12kms from Brisbane's CBD and conveniently close to the upgraded Brookside Shopping Centre, public transport, shops, restaurants and cafés, quality schools, parks and walking/cycling paths.
Only a short distance to the new Park Lane restaurant precinct. Furthermore, the proposed Ferny Grove Central development has the potential to provide the area with even greater entertainment, retail and dining opportunities.
Don't miss your opportunity to be part of this tightly held and much sought-after community.