Opportunities like this are no doubt few and far between, this is what I call REAL ESTATE GOLD!!!
Entering the market for the very first time since the early 1950's this post war home has been in the one family since it was built. Positioned in such a tightly held and sought after pocket of Kedron, I would strongly encourage to act now to avoid competition!!
The options are endless here - renovate the existing home or demolish and build your dream home to your own style, design and taste subject to BCC approval, we encourage you to seek your own independent advice from council in relation to this.
The catalogue of features includes but is not limited to:
- Set on a grand size block of 822m2 with an Easterly aspect.
- Approx 15.5m frontage with vehicle side access.
- Post war construction early 1950's build.
- Additional covered front decking area with ramp access to accommodate mobility/disability.
- Three bedrooms, two of which are air-conditioned. PLEASE NOTE TO GET TO BEDROOM 3 YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH BEDROOM 2.
- Separate nursery/study off the master bedroom.
- Air-conditioned living room with Bi-fold doors opening out to the front deck area.
- The bathroom is currently set up to help assist with disability, a large shower and opening with an updated vanity which also provides an abundance of natural light with a fitted skylight.
- The kitchen is air-conditioned which offers ample bench and cupboard space with a five-burner gas cooktop and dishwasher, this flows into the separate dining area.
- Separate toilet.
- The utility room downstairs is a great use of extra space for storage etc.
- Direct access from the backyard through the double gate to the park/playground area.
- Inground saltwater pool with a current and up to date pool safety certificate.
Location does not get much better than this, set in the heart of the Padua Precinct with all three schools less than a 10-minute walk away to Padua College, Mount Alvernia College and St. Anthony's Primary School. You can take advantage of the fantastic bus services with several bus stops close by. You are within walking distance to cafes, 12 kilometres away from the CBD and just a few minutes' drive to the airport link/M7.
Also close by are a selection of day-care and Kindy centres that have a great reputation within the area.
Make no mistake, we are selling! Avoid a bidding war, act and secure this home now.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.