The options are endless here with what we would call a blank canvas! Renovate the existing home or demolish and build your dream home to your own style, design and taste subject to council approval. We encourage you to seek your own independent advice from council in relation to this.
Yes, you are reading right... There is no mistake with the advertised listed price, we have a very motivated seller! Are you going to be the fortunate buyer!? Reluctantly selling their investment property, the decision has been made to sell!!
The catalogue of features includes, but are not limited to:
- Post war timber construction home with iron roof
- Fully fenced block on 607m2
- Approximate 20.2m frontage
- Three generous sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Combined kitchen & dining area with free standing electric stove and oven
- Kitchen and bathroom in good original condition
- The Bathroom will accommodate young families, with shower over bath
- Vehicle side access with a long driveway down the side of the house to the single garage
Location is A Grade!
Great Western Super Centre within 1.6km (4 minute drive)
Keperra station within 900m (12 minute walk)
St. Williams Grovely Catholic Primary School within 800m (11 minute walk)
Mitchelton State High & Primary School within a (4 minute drive)
Question is, who is going to be the fortunate buyer?
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.