This gorgeous postwar home is one that will cater too many buyers within the current market. Being positioned on a great sized, fully fenced 642m2 corner allotment, offering two street frontage and providing the new owner with an abundance of opportunity is going to open the imagination doors wide open.
Throughout the home, you are spoilt with:
- An open-plan layout within the air-conditioned living areas
- Two generous sized air-conditioned bedrooms with the master having ample cupboard space
- A dedicated rumpus/ study room with a good sized built in wardrobe
- A great sized deck over looking the stunning in-ground pool and backyard
- An original kitchen and bathroom with the potential to be re-modelled to your liking
- A studio room positioned behind the garage space which would make a great teenage retreat or a work from home office space
Positioned not only in a fantastic suburb, but is also so close to many local amenities - with a Goodlife gym directly across the road from the property, Coles supermarket and The Colmslie Hotel only down the road and also being positioned only five kilometres from Brisbane CBD makes getting in and out of the city very easy, especially with public transport practically at your doorstep. Getting onto the Gateway Motorway is very easily accessible and makes getting to the Airport, Northern and Southern suburbs of Brisbane and Queensland an absolute breeze.
Given the size of the land, the potential to be subdivided is on the cards to be split into two small lots (STCA).
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.