Just seven years young, this immaculately presented and conveniently nestled Plantation home offers luxury and a functional floorplan; and is ready for you to move in and enjoy!
This stunning home is designed for a stylish yet relaxed lifestyle, the enviable living and entertaining areas will please the most astute buyers.
The heart of the home contains an aspiring gourmet chef's dream kitchen featuring Caesarstone island bench and breakfast bar, a 900mm oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and cupboard space to rival a commercial kitchen.
The central living space seamlessly flows through to the entertaining area outside, overlooking the grassed yard enclosed by beautifully manicured gardens.
At the rear of the house, the master bedroom is complete with ensuite and custom built walk-in wardrobe and allows perfect separation to the additional three well-sized bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes).
Every aspect of this prestigious home has been spectacularly designed highlighting the unwavering commitment to quality.
Additional standout features include:
* Two separate living areas flowing to the alfresco entertaining area, providing a perfect backdrop for entertaining guests
* Generous bedrooms serviced by the ensuite and large main bathroom (both with stone benchtops) and separate toilet
* Gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
* Zoned air-conditioning throughout the home
* Low maintenance 450m2 block with 260m2 home (including the deck)
* Zoned ducted air-conditioning and LED energy efficient lighting
* Extras include double lock-up garage, solar hot water, and irrigation system
Being close to bus routes, the lake, and its beautiful walking tracks, BBQ pits plus the local supermarket, shops and a short drive to the rail station, this home has so much on offer and must be seen!
Call now to book an inspection!
Rental appraisal: $480 - $520 per week
Prep to Year 6: Strathpine West State School
Year 7 to Year 12: Bray Park State High School
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.