To access this property please use the gate located on Gibbon Street.
This perfectly located and generously sized one-bedroom apartment offers an additional study room.
Positioned in the heart of the vibrant Woolloongabba, Gabba Central, and is only minutes away from Brisbane CBD. With Coles supermarket, bars, cafes, and transport directly on your front doorstep you couldn't ask for a more convenient and desirable inner-city location!!
The smartly designed apartment boasts an open-style kitchen, lounge, and dining, great balcony, a Queen-sized bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, and the bonus of a sizable office/study space ideal for a working professional or work-from-home arrangement. The bathroom is also a generous size with a single vanity as well as a shower/bath combination.
- Large queen-sized bedroom with built-in robes
- 86 SQM of total living
- air-conditioned living area & bedroom
- 2.6m high ceilings throughout
- Single car space in a secure underground garage
- Large open plan kitchen with and stainless-steel appliances, including a 4-burner gas cooktop, electric oven & dishwasher
- A dedicated study room, perfect for working from home lifestyle
- Secure building with intercom, CCTV, and secure parking
- Onsite management with a 24-hour contact number in case of emergency
- 2 In-ground Swimming Pools
- Rooftop bbq area with stunning city views
- Two saunas, two gyms, and a cinema room
Woolloongabba is becoming a highly sought-after inner-city hub location. Being only 2Km from the CBD, within walking distance of the major hospitals and all transport - plus the local cafe's and restaurant precinct.
With all your major transport including Pacific Motorway, Airport Link Tunnel, Clem Jones Tunnel, Train Stations and Busways within close proximity, this property is ideally and perfectly located. By getting in now, you'll also enjoy the benefits of the Cross River Rail development currently under construction only a stone's throw away.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.