The Queensland property market has proven to be one of the most stable nationally. It's one of the few states to have recorded growth with a forecasted upward trend into 2021. Experts predict that interstate migration into Queensland, along with the infrastructure pipeline and growing economy will continue to fuel demand and growth.
- Brisbane's Balanced Rental Market - 22 Feb 2019
- National Rental Yield Comparison - 8 Feb 2019
- Experts Optimistic About SEQ Property Market - 18 Jan 2019
- "Rentvesting" - What Is It & Why Is It Popular? - 11 Jan 2019
- Brisbane Market Outshines Southern States - 13 Dec 2018
- Top Yielding Rental Suburbs in SEQ - 14 Nov 2018
About Coronis Property Management
Coronis can help you solve every piece of the property puzzle. With more than 20 offices located across Brisbane, Toowoomba, the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast, Coronis is Queensland’s largest, wholly-owned end-to-end real estate business.
And after servicing the South East Queensland real estate market for 35+ years, we’ve learnt a few things about how to please our landlords AND tenants.
Fill in your details below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss how we can help you: