Coronis is a wholly owned end-to-end property based business with more than 22 offices throughout South East Queensland, staffed by more than 300 agents and support employees. Offering every piece of the property puzzle, Coronis strives to service clients every step of the way through the property transaction including selling and buying, property management, conveyancing, financial services, wills and estate planning and property maintenance.
One of the unique and powerful benefit of Coronis is our centralised information systems and database, which is unmatched by any of our competitors. Every single piece of property and client information is entered in one location, therefore providing Coronis with the largest buyer, rental and property database in Queensland.
To put this in context, Coronis receives more than 2,500 unique buyer enquiries each week, has approximately 7,500 landlords, more than 10,000 tenants as part of a database that contains more than 60,000 contacts.
The sheer size of the Coronis database is a valuable tool for developers wanting to market and sell their new residential projects to a mass audience with an interest in buying real estate.
As part of Coronis, the Project Marketing division has access to all of the business’ resources and services. Everything a seller, buyer, developer or investor needs is at their fingertips, which is why they are best positioned to deliver the below services for your next development:
- Development site opportunities
- Site selection and product advice
- Pricing recommendations
- Market research and buying demographics for targeted audiences
- Competitor analysis
- Cost effective marketing and advertising solutions
- Coronis International – specialised in dealing with international customers
- Weekly sales/buyer enquiry reporting
- Sales contract administration
- Coronis Conveyancing
- Coronis Financial Services -mortgage broking and financial planning
- APM Solutions – building and pest inspections
- Coronis Estate Planning
- Coronis Property Management
- Rental appraisals
Our ethos is simple – "Always provide the greatest level of care and service to our clients and exceed their expectations in a cost effective manner. "
- Thornhill Apartments (Cannon Hill)
- Mint Residences (Windsor)
- Linton Apartments (Kangaroo Point)
If you are a developer and are interested in Coronis as your dedicated project marketing team, get in touch using the form below.