PLEASED to meet you
After servicing the South East Queensland real estate market for 35+ years, we’ve learnt a few things about how to please our landlords AND tenants.
For example, the three most valued attributes in a property manager are experience, a strong communicator and a solid understanding of legislation and the industry.
It’s with those things in mind, that we have carefully crafted our team and our service offering.
So why choose Coronis?
- Full transparency: Our landlord app contains everything about your property at the click of a button, including all maintenance requests, financial statements and property updates. Full transparency and accessibility, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Team training: We regularly conduct training with all our property managers, so they are up to date with the latest legislation changes, marketing strategies, wealth creation and innovations in our industry.
- Leadership support: Our team rents 16 times the average agency in Australia does therefore, we support them with an unparalleled leadership team that they (or you) can call on at any time of the week.
- World class marketing: We have property marketing down to a fine art from the best time to place your property on the market, the pricing strategy, advertisement positioning on real estate portals and photography so that we can find you a quality tenant before your property becomes vacant.
- Award winning customer service: We pride ourselves on our customer service and making the buying, renting and selling process as easy as possible, which has been recognized by several industry bodies, including the LPMA who awarded us the coveted 2018 Excellence in Customer Service Award.
Still not convinced? Here’s some of our key stats
- Our current customer satisfaction score: +32 (38 points ahead of the industry average of -6)
- Average time to relet a property: 10 days
- The average time our Senior Property Managers have worked with us: 4.9 years
- Current tenants up to date with payment: 96.3% (across 20,000 tenants, that’s 19,260 awesome tenants)
So whether you would you like a hands-on approach with your investment property, or you’re more of a ‘hands-off’ landlord and don’t want to think about your property other than to see its healthy balance sheet, the perfect solution is possible with Coronis.
No lock in contracts... we’re just here to please our landlords and tenants.
Fill in your details below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss how we can help you: