Enjoying a desirable location within the peaceful, leafy precinct of Mount Gravatt East, this beautifully presented family home offers a spacious, low maintenance lifestyle just minutes to schools, Tafe, transport, shops and local cafes (Badminton Brew coffee shop is just 400m away).
The home itself is stylish and modern, with a touch of elegance welcoming you as you enter inside. It is very well maintained and ready to move straight into, boasting spacious living and casual areas, and a huge lush backyard and even side access. Boasting a commanding and secure 635m2 block that has been fully fenced.
It has been tastefully refurbished for smart contemporary family living, featuring rich polished timber floors, modern window dressings, soft white interior colour palette and quality air-conditioning throughout the property.
The best part of creating a relaxed lifestyle is joining family and friends' right here on the covered alfresco entertainers deck, which flows straight from the kitchen and overlooks the backyard. You will enjoy many barbeques and celebrations without leaving your home. The back deck is not only private, but also has a great natural aspect overlooking the trees in the backyard.
The kitchen is bright, fresh and functional with plenty of storage and bench space with gas cook top. There is ample space for the dining table for those quick on the run meals.
There are three very generous sized bedrooms (two with large built-in wardrobes), a sleek modern bathroom with bath, laundry is tucked away downstairs, and many other features.
Downstairs is fully concreted with storage galore! Even fits a camper trailer! There is also secure car accommodation downstairs, and an extra high carport with side access to the rear of the property. The fully fenced block is child and pet friendly.
The property is walking distance to TAFE, Schools, parklands, local shops, service station and express buses to the city. It is only a short drive to major shopping centres including Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City. With easy access to the M1, Gateway Motor Way and Logan and Cavendish roads. With nothing to do other than move in and unpack this is an ideal property for investors, first home buyers and empty nesters.
- Comfortable and ready to move into
- Desirable location in Mount Gravatt East
- Low maintenance in an elevated position
- Modern stylish kitchen with gas cooktop
- Loads of storage and bench space
- Refurbished bathroom with bath
- Soft white interiors modern window dressings
- Rich polished timber floors
- Quality fittings and inclusions
- Air-conditioning throughout the home
- Recently re-wired and plumbed
- 1.5KW Solar power system
- Temperature and sound insulation in all walls
- Continuous gas hot water
- 5000L water tank
- Large covered rear deck, great for family gatherings
- Child and pet friendly fully fenced 635m2 block
- Secure car accommodation with extra high carport
- Massive storage downstairs, room for camper trailer
- Side access to rear of property
- Walking distance to Tafe, schools, transport and express bus to city
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.