This original home offers the perfect opportunity for renovators to get stuck into a new project or simply knock it down and start afresh!
Positioned on large 830m2 block minutes' walk away from the Sandgate and Brighton Bayside, this will be scooped up in no time!
Spacious and private setting, with heaps of potential to renovate or detonate, you simply can't go past this one!
Options to subdivide with Council Approval! Take advantage of new government incentives while you at it!
This property offers fantastic proximity to great schools, parks, shops, public transport and a short distance from Sandgate's waterfront living.
Ideal for homeowners, renovators and investors alike and must be seen!
- High set home with three bedrooms and updated main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Spacious air-conditioned dining and living areas.
- Original kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space, including oven, stove top and dishwasher!
- Large private back yard perfect for kids and entertaining family & friends.
Extra features include:
- Single carport, large downstairs area with laundry and workspace options and side access!
- Ceiling fans throughout the property!
- NBN & Foxtel Ready!
Location is everything and this will not disappoint!
Situated less than 13km from the CBD with public transport options at your fingertips with Sandgate Train Station a short drive away and high-frequency buses available week long!
Heaps of fantastic local cafes, restaurants, and shops around the corner with fabulous parks, walking paths and bike tracks along the Sandgate/Brighton promenade.
Welcoming all buyers to express their interest in this fantastic opportunity and secure your spot in this prestigious bayside location!
Call now to arrange a time to view!
Year Built: Block Size: 830m2
Primary - Brighton State School
Secondary - Bracken Ridge High School
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.