Whether you are a first home buyer or a seasoned investor, we are committed to providing you with the right home loan to meet your needs. Along with providing great interest rates, unlimited additional deposits and redraw facilities, we will provide you with customer service that you will value for the life of your loan.
Our industry leading customer service is what sets us apart from other home loan providers. Our commitment to you, our borrowers:
- We will be easy to do business with
- You will talk to a real person
- We will get back to you
- We will go the extra mile, every time
- We will listen to what you want
- We will provide a home loan that suits your needs
- We will provide attractive interest rates
- We are here to serve you and you will be 100% satisfied with our service
We have a dedicated team here in house, ready to answer your questions. When you call the team, your call will be answered by a real person. Your queries will be answered by a friendly team member, our team will guide you through your home loan application process and into the future.
Not only that, our team is qualified and fully compliant. You can feel confident that you are in safe hands and we will find the loan that’s right for you.
Doing it right can make all the difference
At Coronis Mortgage and Finance we believe knowing, not guessing, is the answer. That is why we have taken the unprecedented step of engaging our own in-house loan analysts to review your loan application and all supporting documentation prior to submitting to a lender.
So committed are we to providing our clients the best possible service that we don’t simply revue the information you provide, but also the information the lender uses to assess your loan application. That is why we have chosen to support you in not only accessing all the information a lender will use to assess your loan, but also reviewing and rectifying issues which may have a negative impact on your application before submission to the lender of your choice.
- Providing you ‘no-footprint’ access to your credit file
- Reviewing your payment history on your credit cards, personal loans etc.
- Reviewing your utilities payment history e.g., phone, electricity and gas
- Reviewing your transaction accounts for funds transfers, payments you’ve forgotten about.
At Coronis Mortgage and Finance we understand that this may all seem a bit daunting, that is why we also provide you with the option of letting us do the leg work. By providing us authority to access the information specific to your home loan application we can take the hassle out of digging through your records to find current bank statements, pay slips and payment histories.
Importantly, if we find something we believe the lender will question, we will already be in the position to undertake further enquiries and access documentation on your behalf to ensure all the questions are answered before we submit your loan application.
Never wanting you to be out of the loop, you will always be provided with any documentation will collect, including a copy of your credit report, and made aware of any further enquiries we are making or issues we identify.
Ethics, Honesty, Integrity, and Transparency
Committed to providing our clients with the assurance that our Finance Specialists are always working for you, at Coronis Mortgage and Finance we have chosen to:
- Engage staff as PAYG employees and not commissioned agents.
- Exclude any commission splits from their salary package.
- Exclude business revenue from any performance measures.
- Exclude cross sales revenue from any performance measures.
- Incentivise our staff based on your feedback and your engagement with our services.
This means our staff will never personally benefit from your decision to take a one loan over another and will always remain focused on you and your needs. At Coronis Mortgage and Finance the message is clear, “WE WANT OUR STAFF TO FOCUS ON YOUR NEEDS AND NOT THEIR OUTCOMES!”